REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- New student should report to their respective faculty registration centers for his/her screening with all relevant documents (original and photocopies)
- Every Student should come along with WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and any other relevant Examination body’s Scratch Card for O’Level result verification by Academic Planning Faculty Desk Officers.
- Student with problem of deficiencies, inconsistency of names and other related cases will be referred to the Directorate’s Verification Committee.
- Upon completion of the screening, if cleared, Student will be issued with clearance slip by Faculty Desk Officers.
- Cleared Student will then Proceed to his/her Department/Faculty for Second Screening and continue with Registration where Departmental Level Coordinator will Sign and Stamp the Clearance Slip issued by the Academic Planning Desk Officer.
- Student should proceed to Consult Unit for GST payment.
- The level coordinator at the department activates the new student’s JAMB number to enable him/her log onto the Registration portal.
- New student should log onto the student portal (student.kasu.edu.ng) with his/her JAMB number as username and state of origin as the password. He/she will then print fees schedule with a payment reference number generated automatically.
- New student proceeds to make payments through the following options;
- By cash deposit in any commercial bank on the Kaduna State government pay-direct platform.
- By online banking payment.
- Student should proceed to the Bursary unit with other fees payment receipt/slip for authentication.
- Student will then log onto student.kasu.edu.ng to continue online Registration by updating his/her bio -data profile and print the following documents; Course Registration Form, Student Information Form, Medical Form and Admission letter. Note that student’s Matriculation Number will be automatically generated.
- Student shall then proceed to the Faculty screening points for Biometric Data Capture registration.
- Student will then collect three (3) file copies from the Academic Affairs Unit. These files are to be completed and all necessary documents inserted into each according to the order of arrangement which will be provided for you by the Academic Secretary.
- Finally Student should then submit the completed files to the Academic Affairs Unit for confirmation, one file is to be submitted to the Department and Faculty respectively.