2012/2013 SESSION APPLICATION FORM FOR BASIC AND REMEDIAL STUDIES PROGRAMME
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the 2012/2013 session into the Kaduna State University Arabic-French Preliminary Studies Programme has commenced.
Application and Admission Requirements
All prospective candidates can apply.
Arabic Preliminary Studies Programme: Candidates for this programme must posses a minimum of 5 credits in their O'Levels (WAEC or NECO or SIS) which must include English Language, History, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Government, Economics, Literature in English, Hausa, Arabic, French and Chistian Religious Knowledge. The 5 credits must be obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
French Preliminary Studies Programme: Candidates for this programme must posses a minimum of 5 O'Level (WAEC or NECO) credits in not more than 2 sittings in English Language, French, History, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Christian Religious Knowledge, Government, Economics, Hausa, Literature in English and Arabic.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, all prospective candidates are expected to register and pass the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Sale of Scratch Cards
This will commence on Wednesday 7th November 2012 and closes on Friday 21st December 2012. Lectures will begin 7th January 2013.
Eligible candidates are expected to purchase a scratch card of N3,200.00 (Three thousand two hundered Naira only) from either
- Consultancy Services Unit (KASU Consult), Main Campus, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
- College of Basic and Remedial Studies (CBS) of Kafanchan Campus, Kaduna State
Method of Registration
- Prospective candidates MUST purchase a scratch card and use it complete the online application form.
- After purchase of scratch card, click on the APPLY NOW button below; and enter your PIN Number as shown on the scratch card.
- All candidates are requested to complete all fields marked asterisk (*) on the application form.
- Your o'level results subjects must be entered. If you are awaiting for your O'Level results, indicate by typing AR against the subjects.
- Once the form is completed, click on the CONTINUE button to upload a scanned COLOUR passport photograph with WHITE or RED background in JPEG format which should not exceed 10KB in size.
- On uploading the passport, a candidate is expected to first to click on the UPLOAD PASSPORT button to preview the passport and then click on the PRINT FORM button to view/print his/her application.
- Make sure you fill all fields correctly as No complaint of wrong or blank picture or wrong information or results entered will be entertained after submission.
The Arabic-French Preliminary Studies Programme is not bound to give reasons for its rejection of any application and will not enter into any correspondance on the subject. The decision of the Programme is final and applications are accepted on conditions.
- If you are offered provisional admission, you will be required to produce the original copies of
all your certificates at the point of registration.
- The Arabic-french Programme is not bound to give reasons for its rejection of any application and will not enter into any correspondance on the subject. The decision of the University is final and applications are
accepted on conditions.
- Keep your PIN card and bank teller as they will be presented also.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the Online Admission Application, send an email to email@example.com quoting your Application Number and PIN Number.